Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's Summer Time!

Well, it has been since Christmas since I have written a post.  Let's just say this semester of Nursing School consumed me.  It was extremely tough, but I made it through...only 3 more semesters to go and then I am done!  Vann also played t-ball this Spring, so we were busy busy.  The kids are doing great, growing fast and finishing up their last week of school.  This will be Vann's last time going to his montessori classroom as he will head to a new school next year for kindergarten.  His teachers are amazing and we are so glad Gwennie is able to have them as well.  I will be staying home with the kiddos this summer, we will be having lots of family visiting and making our yearly trip to Wallowa Lake with my family.  We hope this finds you all well and enjoying some sunshine!







No comments: