Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Vann!

Happy 4th Birthday Vann! We can't believe it has been 4 years already. Both Jeff and I are so amazed by Vann's continued kindness, soft heart and love of life. He brings nothing but joy to our lives and we are honored to have him as our son!

This morning I got to spend some time in Vann's classroom and watch him do his birthday celebration. He is holding earth and walks around the sun "4" times, for every year he has been here.




At home we opened some presents, had some cake, and he even got to FaceTime with his cousins Henry and Charlie. The 3 of them are hilarious:) 

He had a great day and I will end this blog with one of his birthday comments, "Um, since I am 4, I am just going to grab my backpack and go to school all by myself."




No comments: