Monday, June 18, 2012

Reunion Time!

Wow, what a wonderful weekend! We had a family reunion on my dad's side and everyone decided Boise was the place to meet. We had a wonderful time seeing family we haven't seen in a LONG time, meeting family members and watching all the kiddos play so great together. My only wish was that I wish I could have visited more with everyone, it was a little hard being at the beckon call of my darling 5 month old daughter!


Ok, let's see if I can list everyone...
Jeff, Vann, Gwen, my Mom, my Dad, Aunt Lynna, Uncle Tom, Great Aunt Anita, Great Cousin Greg, Greg's Wife Sallie, Daughters; Mesa, Sophie, Reese, Son; Blake, Aunt Andra, Cousin Tyson, Cousin Albie, Daughter; Aspen, my Brother Brandon, Sister-in-Law Jessica, Nephews Henry and Charlie...hope I didn't forget anyone, I am quite exhausted!













No comments: