Friday, December 19, 2008

Vann Makai Edwards




Well, it has been quite an unexpected week. Friday, December 12, we headed to the hospital to get monitored as I was not feeling normal. Before we knew it, we were checked in and I was dialated 2 centimeters. After 1.75 days of being pumped with magnesium and laying at a decline...Vann Makai Edwards decided he did not want to be in my tummy anymore. Saturday evening, they took me in for a C-section and at 6:56pm Vann Makai Edwards was born. It was bitter sweet for Jeff and I as we knew we still had 3 months left in our pregnancy, but we were so thankful to hear the little cry as they pulled him out. Vann weighed in at 1 lb. 13 oz. and was 13.5 inches long. 

We have a long road a head of us, but know God was giving us a sign. Our little man is a fighter and we know that he will do his best. Please keep him in your prayers as he needs every little strength he can get right now.

WE LOVE OUR LITTLE VANN!

1 comment:

rissann27 said...

Hey you guys!! What a great idea to set up a blog for little Vann. I love you guys. Hang in there tough guy. You're a fighter. I hope they have the game on for him somewhere over there!! :)
Marissa Sande